Enhancing the development of people
The strategic targets at Cementos Molins include supporting the development of the people in order to respond to the Group’s needs.
Granting significant importance managing and satisfying its partners has been a sign of the company’s historical identity, which is currently established in a series of principles:
- Promoting the values of efficiency, effort and a sense of belonging to the Group.
- Encouraging people’s professional development and management skills by running the necessary career and succession planing, and training and mobility plans, and taking into consideration the Group’s international dimension.
- Constructing a talent pool that guarantees future growth, as the Group’s priority.
- Developing channels of communication with the employees, to listen to their concerns.
- Implementing excellent safety management, aimed at Zero Accidents, and which has a positive impact on all the dimensions of the business.
- Implementing a flexible remuneration and benefits system for the employees.